Friday, August 8, 2008

Hello Kitty Collections


I thought it would be neat to post links to other people's HK collections.

Here are some collections of the gals over at Kitty Realm.

JayAreP's Collection
OneStrangeKitten's Collection
hkluvr1o28's Collection
HelloKelly's Collection
lamb1841's Collection
ichigoGeisha's Collection
LullabyLambie's Collection
momokitty's Collection
PinkWorld's Collection

More Collections from flickr.com:

Toriloveskitty's Collection
Jihanemo's Collection
little misz chatterbox's Collection
brilliant moon for princess' Collection
Aoi Chan's Collection
kisskitty's Collection
gifs are from cutekitty.com

1 comment:

cillabella said...

Hi!
I was google-ing Hello Kitty collections, and yours popped up.

I was wondering if you knew anything about this hello kitty and friends school bus bag:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/10304163@N00/sets/72157606635584639/

I got it about 10 years ago at an antique shop, and i'm thinking of selling it on ebay, but I don't know much about it, like how old it is.

If you have any idea, please email me:
jerrycurl101@hotmail.com
or
comment back

Thank you!!!