Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Friday, November 20, 2009
Thursday, November 12, 2009
That's right! Hello Kitty is hosting her very own masquerade dance party this Friday at the Three Apples Exhibit:
Hello Kitty’s Bats and Cats Masquerade
Dress to the nines and come take a look into Hello Kitty’s fantastical world in this glamorous and Gothic masquerade! Sanrio is collaborating with Bubble Punch for a magical night of dancing, gothic-inspired costume, and Hello Kitty fanfare! This event is FREE to the public! Free gift bags to the first 100 visitors! (Please note – Royal/T will close at 6PM to prepare for this event. Doors will reopen at 8PM)
· Renowned DJ Amanda Jones will be featuring music from our Gothic past. Amanda has spun for long running alternative music clubs such as Das Bunker, Malediction Society, Perversion, and the legendary club Helter Skelter (1989).
· Dancing circus The Wandering Marionettes will also be doing a special performance utilizing their unique blend of elaborate goth-punk aesthetics with hip-hop moves and attitude, creating a truly unique, dark and mysterious glamour certain to mesmerize and inspire.
· Hello Kitty in her masquerade outfit will be in attendance to meet and her loyal fans! Pose with Hello Kitty and have your picture snapped in the Bats and Cats Photobooth by distinguished photographer Eron Rauch!
· Party snapshots will also be provided by Darque Eyes Studios (who has provided pictures for clubs such as Malediciton Society, Das Bunker, Drunk Rockers, and Club Infirmary).
· Best Dressed (Grand prize, 2nd place, 3rd place)
· Best Dressed Group
Also, PLASTICGOD will be releasing a THIRD set of his wildly popular Hello Kitty Icon designs at the masquerade!! These will be goth-inspired and just as amazing as his previous two sets!
And yes boys, this is the ultimate place to meet girls this weekend!
Friday, November 13
8910 Washington Blvd
Culver City, CA 90232
T 310 559 6300